Friday, August 5, 2011

My Hubby's Father In The Hospital

My apologies to everyone of you my visitors as I've been pre-occupied lately, sorting some matters with my hubby's stepmother about his father who is in Vancouver General Hospital admitted for COPD complications. It wasn't only that after all but that his medical results also showed that he has Stage 4 Liver Cancer. So most of our time is in giving attention to provide speedy communication with siblings and other things, but that's another matter to deal with.

Thankfully, doctor's professional fees and hospital charges are covered because during the early years when they migrated to Canada, they were able to apply for low cost health insurance. Government statistics show that more than 40 million people do not have low cost health insurance. Health care prices are rapidly and continuously going up and many people cannot even afford basic health care insurance.

Low cost health insurance are programs that offer health insurance policies at a much lower price. Students, the unemployed, low-income families and new migrants are the best candidates for such low cost health insurance. These people can choose from a list of low cost health insurance policies that offer coverage at a minimal price. These low cost health insurances offer low premiums compared to the other health insurance programs. Although not expensive, the plan should fit the individual's needs. The low cost health insurance plan should also offer protection against major illnesses such as cancer and diabetes.

The most important advantage of this low cost health insurance program is the cost. It surely gave them the security during the early years until such time that they also purchased a comprehensive health insurance from a leading insurance provider in Canada.




About The Author
Christinchen, that's me. This blog is about ebooks, personal stuff, trending topics on twitter or alexa and learning SEO.
Share This

4 comments:

Da Dude on August 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM said...

I hope everything is going OK. Prayers will be said for your Father-in-law.

Christinchen (Pink*Jeep) on August 11, 2011 at 4:58 AM said...

Thanks, Da Dude, for the prayers. They will help greatly. God bless you as well.

Ria on August 12, 2011 at 10:52 AM said...

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My prayers are with you and your family for strength.

God Bless.
Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

80's Pinas on August 16, 2011 at 4:34 AM said...

I am so sad to hear about this. =( But God has His purpose and plans. To be honest I also have cancer right now (lymphoma). My family and I resorted to naturopathy. That is eating as much raw food as you can-- fruits and vegetables. I am staying away from any form of meat and dairy products as of now. The diet for me is quite effective. The lumps in my neck and inside my throat and chests are slowly dissolving. I am not suffering from nausea or any pain at all. I hope this wil somehow help. Just pray to God. Tell your in-law to not worry and try to be happy. I know it's difficult but with the Lord in your life you will be able to do it. By the way the Dr. I am consulting is Dr. Tam Mateo. He has a clinic in MetroWalk, Ortigas (Vegan House). Consultation fee is cheap and reasonable. He also appears in Chanel 2 (ABSCBN) Salamat Doc program. He appears every second Sunday of the month. By undergoing this diet the patient will not suffer much and will get the enough rest and comfort he needs to recover and recuperate. I hope this helps! I will pray for you, your in-law and your family! ;)

Btw, thanks for the reply! You deserve the shout out anyway! More power to your blog and God bless!! =D

 

P*J Ebooks Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities